Salary $55,000 - $60,000 + Super
Consultant Chloe Duignan
Date posted 9 March 2017
This highly respected market leader within the FMCG industry is seeking an experienced Administration Assistant to join their growing team. Reporting to the Executive Assistant your primary focus will be to provide administration support to the directors and the team to ensure the smooth running of day to day operations.
Your duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- Diary Management for office events and meetings
- Meeting coordination including agenda preparations, minute taking and follow up actions
- Facilitating email, phone and post correspondence for team members
- Prepare documents including reports and presentations
- Filing, scanning and processing documents
- Organise office operations and procedure
- Assist in staff onboarding, keeping induction materials up to date and manage the allocation of workspace and IT equipment
- Maintain internal administration documents, including the contact list
- General Ad-hoc duties
To be successful you must possess the following:
- Previous experience in a Administration/Office Coordinator role
- Immaculate presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Office Suite skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant to become a part of a well known organisation based in Western Sydney Suburbs, and develop your skills further.
To apply please click apply or call Chloe Duignan on +61 (0)2 8836 3616 for a confidential discussion.