Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 15 March 2017
As well as being the back bone to a team of highly skilled consultants, this role will have the Team Administrator juggling various tasks including head-hunting, writing ads and running searches.
The successful Team Administrator will display a proactive and mature approach to managing the teams administrative functions to help ensure that targets are met.
- Dealing with general enquiries via telephone or email communication
- Providing general administrative support as required
- Producing high quality resumes
- Preparing contractor employment agreements
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Organising right to work checks for candidates
- Assisting consultants on a day to day basis
- Ad writing and head-hunting
- Running searches and reports
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated desire to learn and improve
- Professional manner
- An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- An ability to work in an organised and process oriented team
This Team Administrator position is due to start immediately.Work in these stunning CBD offices, opportunity to grow within a global recruitment business.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.