Recruitment Team Administrator
Salary AUD40000 - AUD55000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 20 March 2017
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for an administration assistant, looking to grow their career in a Global Corporate organisation. Based in first rate CBD offices, you will be supporting a dynamic team in a supportive environment.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, with presence across 53 offices in 24 countries including three offices in NSW. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
The Robert Walters CBD Office is currently seeking an experienced administrator to join their busy sales floor. This position plays a vital role in supporting the divisional team and it is expected that the successful candidate take a proactive and mature approach to managing the business’s administration and communications functions.
- Dealing with candidate care calls and email
- Formatting new candidate CVs
- Updating records ensuring the integrity of information
- Dealing with general enquiries via telephone or email communication
- Providing general administrative support as required i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying etc.
- Assisting with Team reporting and distribution
- Assisting consultants on a day to day basis
- Liaising closely with and working with the team to meet the team's objectives
- Updating weekly revenue and forecasting figures
- Assisting with divisional and office wide events
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident and personable
- Have a mature and professional phone manner
- Be self motivated with exceptional attention to detail
- Either be a recent graduate with some work experience, or;
- Have a minimum 1 – 2 years administration experience in a corporate environment
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.