Salary AUD45000 - AUD50000 per annum + plus superannuation
Location East Brisbane
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 23 March 2017
Located in East Brisbane, this organisation is a leading Superannuation provider and is one of the largest in Australia. They pride themselves on providing innovative and personalised professional services to the financial services sector. They are looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to join their team.
Reporting to the Administration Manager your role will be to provide Administration Assistance to the office. This is a process driven role that requires high level attention to detail since to emphasis on service delivery. The role is a full-time permanent position from Monday to Friday; the hours are from 8:30am until 5pm.
- Processing customer’s details ensuring that they are entered correctly and are up to date.
- Managing emails and responding in a timely manner.
- Delivering excellent customer service over the phone in an office environment
- Managing customer accounts.
- General administration.
- Archiving, scanning and filling documents.
- Prior exposure to Administration in an office environment.
- Demonstrated experience in Legal, Professional Services or Financial organisations (advantageous).
- Graduates in Business, Commerce and Legal are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks in an efficient and ability to use initiative.
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Well presented and professional in written and oral communication.
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.