Salary AUD60000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 24 March 2017
Join an organisation that focuses on the needs and aspirations of its South Australian members and is key in representing workers who provide community services to South Australians. Based in Adelaide's CBD, this is an organisation who actively promote the organisational values in society and is dedicated to pursuing the interests of its members through strong, effective leadership and community advocacy.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, you will work closely with the small administration team and are responsible for overseeing and assisting with the provision of day-to-day administrative assistance, operational activities, records management and the supervision and training of staff.
- Supervise, coordinate and prioritise the work tasks on behalf of the administration team
- Maintain and improve all procedural documentation
- Maintain and update communication registers
- Assist with the review, development and implementation of new process and procedures
- Oversee the overall Record Management System including; audit, storage and file creation
- Oversee the Information Services correspondence both electronic and hard copy files
- Act as a point of contact for internal administration support
- Administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, minute-taking and travel bookings
- Coordinating stationery and merchandise stock
- Provide administration support to member committees
- Communicating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and assist with reports, proposals and analysis documentation as required
- Provide support to colleagues and managers as required
- Assisting with any special projects as required such as events and campaigns
- Experience in supervising and developing staff
- Experience in establishing and maintaining effective administrative systems, procedures and technologies
- Experience in Records Management (desirable)
- Superior customer service skills
- Experience in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the ability to work independently while maintaining a high level of performance. Your proactive attitude and initiative will allow you to effectively prioritise and manage work-flows to ensure raised problems are dealt with in a timely response to achieve appropriate outcomes. You will be confident with your professional and effective stakeholder engagement skills and be able to handle conflict in a professional and positive manner.
A current drivers license is required for this role as some out of hours work may be required. However, a fleet vehicle will be provided on these occasions.
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to lead a key administration function on a permanent full-time basis in a reputable South Australian company.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.