Salary AUD35 - AUD40 per hour + Super
Location North Sydney
Consultant Ciara Fitzgerald
Date posted 25 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The client is a leading design company who is in need of an expert Bid Coordinator. The candidate must provide administration support to their team members and expertise in data entry capabilities simultaneously. You must be highly detail oriented and take direction well to excel in this role.
- Ensure completeness and collate all relevant documentation prior to the distribution of updated copies of all documents to the relevant stakeholders.
- Assist the project team to develop best practice for tender submission procedures in line with corporate standards and information systems
- Maintain information security of internal and external documents
- Maintain a register of all project documents, including drawings, schedules and reports that complies with the document management business rules
- Assist the Bid Manager to research and assemble information to satisfy internal and external requests for information and advice as required
- Provide first level support and advice to all team members
- Proven experience in the use of electronic document management is a distinct advantage
- InDesign experience is essential
- A high level of computer literacy including the use of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement while maintaining a strong customer service approach
- Demonstrated high level administration skills, strong attention to detail and organisation skills
The successful candidate must exhibit a willingness to learn, start quickly and make an impact. You can work independently as well as be a supporting member of a fun and hard working team environment.
To apply please click apply or call Ciara Fitzgerald on 02 8423 1027 for a confidential discussion.