Office Administrator - WHV Welcome
Salary Super + Australian Corporate Experience
Location North Sydney
Consultant Ciara Fitzgerald
Date posted 28 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a unique role located in North Sydney area. This is an ideal location for anyone looking to escape the chaotic CBD atmosphere whilst still embracing a corporate position. This role will be very fast paced so you will need to be bubbly, outgoing, proactive and someone who can use their own initiative.
This company is currently recruiting for an Office Administrator. This is a contract position on a friendly team of three administrators including an office manager. This is a really great opportunity for an experienced office administrator to be part of a diverse and friendly team in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will meet the requested requirements and be available immediately.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, memos and emails
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Full administration support to professional team.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning and organising and ability to prioritise
- Ability to generate and monitor information
- Flexible and adaptable personality
- Strong time-management skills.
To apply please click apply or call Ciara Fitzgerald on 02 8423 1027 for a confidential discussion.