Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Louise Tyler
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Team Assistant to join this business based in Sydney's CBD. This Team Assistant position will be supporting a growing team, working within a friendly and exciting department.
The role will suit an energetic, self motivated team assistant/ administrator who loves variety and being kept on their feet. You will be working in a fast paced, high performance culture which rewards its staff with competitive remuneration and added incentives.
Reporting directly to the office manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of the office run smoothly.
Responsibilities will include:
- General administrative duties
- Taking on projects
- Arranging travel
- Organising events and meetings
- Diary management
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Adhoc tasks
- Proactively identify general administration issues and provide effective solutions
- Team Assistant experience within a corporate environment
- The ability to work under pressure and good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Confident, friendly personality with an ability to work as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to to learn new skills
- Proactive approach is a must
This is an amazing opportunity to get involved in a varied and challenging role, where you can get involved in all aspects of the business.
To apply please click apply or call Louise Tyler on 02 8289 3143 for a confidential discussion.