Salary Competitive salary
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The right candidate will be a Sales Administrator that has previous experience in a similar role within the IT industry. The role requires a strong administrator to support the sales team with high attention to detail, communication skills and knowledge of the ICT industry. This is a full-time position and requires someone who can work 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Experience within the ICT industry will be highly regarded. This position is an excellent opportunity for a driven Sales Administrator who is looking for an exciting new challenge.
- Proactive engagement with Global IT Vendors to drive a portfolio of Services
- Responsibility to manage and renew customer maintenance contracts
- Use speciality expertise to seek out new opportunities whilst enhancing existing renewal opportunities
- Build vendor relationships to plan and grow business opportunities through strategic alignments
- Develop programs/campaigns aligned to vendor offerings
- Provide a complete administrative function and activities relating to renewal quote generation on a daily/quarterly basis by interacting with vendors/distributors and by utilising SF quoting system.
- Acts as a point of escalation and collaborate with other business functions to drive resolution of operational issues of high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Identify and drive internal projects aligning with strategic objectives
- Good knowledge of sales administrative processes and procedures
- Prior IT administration experience
- Intermediate MS Outlook, Excel and Word skills
- Knowledge of the ICT industry
- Experience as a Sales Administrator
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.