Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Louise Tyler
Date posted 12 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is a not for profit company, responsible for delivering research, development and marketing for a specific area within the agriculture industry. They are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their growing business in a newly created role.
The Project Coordinator will be providing invaluable to support to the General Manager and team with project administration and coordination. Ensuring accurate and timely reporting on these activities.
- Responsible for the effective administrative process including contracts, purchase orders and work orders
- Provide timely and accurate reports to managers
- Liaise with research providers and commercial partners to ensure their obligations to the business are being met
- Maintain project information and process invoices
- Manage and review budget along with the budget manager
- Assist with organisation of meetings including booking rooms/venues
- Draft and execute legal documents
- Experience with SAP and or TRIM highly regarded
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and administrations skill
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Interest in Australian agriculture a benefit but not essential
- Provide support to the Project Manager
- 2 years experience within an admin based position
- Ability to prioritise and meet multiple deadlines
- Can do attitude
To apply please click apply or call Louise Tyler on 02 8289 3143 for a confidential discussion.