Property and Facilities Project Manager
Consultant Amy Kiessling
Date posted 13 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A well known not for profit organisation based in the City fringe is currently seeking a Property and Facilities Project Manager to join them on a six month contract. The purpose of this exciting role is to provide expertise and support in property, facilities and asset management for a major project. The successful candidate will be available for an immediate start.
* Support in a range of property related services
* Manage contracts and facilities management across key sites
* Manage site maintenance programmes
* Develop and maintain key relationships
* Budget management
* Previous experience in property, facilities and asset management
* Experience in managing projects and multiple stakeholders
* Advanced communications skills
* Experience in managing change
* Experience in budget management
* Proven experience managing a complex property portfolio
The Property and Facilities Project Manager is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join this not for profit organisation as soon as possible. The role is a six month contract and is based in a convenient City Fringe location.
If you are interested in the Property and Facilities Project Manager role, please contact Amy Kiessling in the Robert Walters Adelaide office for a confidential discussion.
To apply please click apply or call Amy Kiessling on +61 8 82163510 for a confidential discussion.