Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Ashleigh Sethupathy
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This firm are looking for a Team Assistant who is switched on and can think on their feet in this part-time 3 month role. Previous experience within Financial Services is highly regarded in this exciting role.
This role can be spread across 3 or 4 days (Monday to Thursday) working 22.5 hours per week.
- Scanning, filing and archiving documents
- Maintaining leave register for all employees
- Maintaining internal documents i.e. Floor plan and phone list
- Diary Management
- Booking travel for Management
- Provide admin support for the Branch Management team
- Coordination of the office and maintaining kitchen and meeting rooms
- Follow internal policies and procedures
- Answer incoming telephone calls and directing to the correct person or taking messages
- Experience within financial services high desirable
- Proactive approach, with the ability to use initiative and work with limited supervision
- MS Word and Excel skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly efficient
- Available 22.5 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months
This is a 3 month, part time temporary assignment with the possibility of extension. If you are available immediately and looking for a fast-paced role, apply today!
To apply please click apply or call Ashleigh Sethupathy on 03 8628 2141 for a confidential discussion.