Document Production Specialist - Legal - Afternoon position
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Ryan Houghton
Date posted 15 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opening for an experienced Document Production Specialist to provide high quality document creation, amendment and formatting services to legal practice groups and business services. The role is part-time Monday to Friday from 3.00pm to 10.00pm (32.5 hours per week). Training will begin in the CBD and the role will then be based in Macquarie Park. This is a very rewarding opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team culture.
- Amend and format legal documents and correspondence
- Deliver timely, accurate and high quality documentation
- Ensure all documentation complies with organisational standards
- Proof read of all documents and correspondence
- Support the wider team with other administrative support where necessary
- Minimum typing speed of 80wpm (with 98% accuracy)
- Advanced level Microsoft Word knowledge
- Intermediate in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Visio skills desirable
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to use transcription software
- Accurate proof reading skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Strong work ethic and team player
This job represents a great opportunity for an experienced Document Production Specialist to grow and develop a career in a world leading law firm.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Houghton on +61 2 8423 1004 for a confidential discussion.