Legal Administrator - Construction
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 26 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Legal Administrator this role includes the management of the typical administrative aspects of a legal assistant support role, as well as the opportunity to become involved in the substantive and practice/project management side of the department.
This is a great opportunity to work within a head office based position in Port Melbourne for a top tier construction company. Within this organisation, the legal administrator will be working across a number of business lines such as renewable energies, industrial, civil and agua. The client is open to candidates that do not have legal exposure but have a background in document controlling, site administration, contract administration or a graduate civil engineer looking to get their foot in the door.
- Exercise appropriate judgement, discretion, and initiative through all daily tasks and projects.
- Utilise strong organisation skills and attention to detail to support all administrative needs of the corporate, contracting and commercial processes and requirements.
- Contract Execution
- Travel arrangements – managing bookings through Concur
- Legal meeting management
- Document Management
- Managing key practice tasks - contract execution, department register and coordinating general legal practices.
- Industry exposure to projects, construction, engineering or infrastructure industries.
- Dynamic with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong level of organisational, attention to detail and stakeholder management experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Maturity, professionalism and confident in your ability
This Legal Administrator role is permanent full time opportunity to work for a top tier construction company based in Port Melbourne.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.