Corporate Receptionist - Business graduate role
Salary AUD43,000 - AUD44,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 27 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Business Manager, this role is a full time permanent opportunity and is responsible for daily operations of the Reception and Administration function at a busy site based at Adelaide Airport. This role will require you to work with another team member in making sure effective and efficient service delivery of the Reception desk.
The brand is continually expanding its suite of services to deliver a highly efficient customer service offering with a customised approach.
This role is an exciting opportunity that is the face of the business with high levels of contact with internal and external stakeholders. This role suits a self starter with immaculate attention to detail, outstanding customer service and a premium standard of presentation.
This role suits a candidate seeking a foot in the door to the Freight & Logistics industry with a global brand and industry leader in the market. The business promises career progression and likes to promote internal employees.
- Manage the reception area & assist callers to the business
- Perform administrative tasks relating to the business
- Meet & greet clients
- Handle ingoing & outgoing mail & couriers
- Manage conflicting demands, priorities & deadlines
- Order stationery supplies
- General administration duties as directed by management
- Maintain a clean & tidy reception and boardroom
- Use MS Office including Word, Excel, Access & Powerpoint
- Prior experience in Reception/Front of House/Customer service role
- Business graduate desirable
- Ability to work 38 hours a week including Saturday morning from 8.30am - 12.30pm with half day mid week
- Ability to undergo a drug and alcohol screening test and police check
- High levels of initiative, customer service & professionalism
- Corporate presentation
- Experience in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- High attention to detail
If you meet all of the key requirements, are seeking an exciting new opportunity and are serious about your career in a progressive, dynamic and world class company.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.