Location Adelaide Airport
Consultant Peter O'Brien
Date posted 8 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This opportunity will be an initial 6 month contract, with potential to go long-term.
Whilst reporting directly to the Training delivery Manager, you will be responsible for all day-to-day administrative tasks which support the delivery of training to all relevant parties involved.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Plan, coordinate and organise training sessions
- Provide comprehensive record keeping and reporting
- Effective organisation of stakeholders as required, including external training providers
- General Admission
- Document control
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of proficiency in the range of administration skills, in particular reporting and record keeping & document control
- Using learning management systems
- Training background highly regarded
To apply please click apply or call Peter O'Brien on +61 8 8216 3555 for a confidential discussion.