Salary Up to AUD25 per hour + plus super
Location Gold Coast
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 4 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This Gold Coast based organisation is a well-established, leisure and tourism brand. They are a market leader in this industry, with a global presence. They pride themselves on their customer service and forward-thinking attitude which makes them a dynamic organisation that consistently produces results. They are currently looking for a Credit Administrator for 3 months initially.
As a Credit Administrator, your role is to support the business in process with processing applications. This is a process driven role that requires a high level of attention to detail when assessing financial applications with an emphasis on service delivery. There is a strong focus on customer service to ensure that maximum customer satisfaction. This is a 3 months contract with full-time hours.
- Processing credit checks for new and existing customers
- Outbound calls to customers, delivering excellent customer service and ensuring applications are correct.
- Assessing and processing financial applications, ensuring all details are correct
- Checking and verifying documents
- High volume data entry
- Relevant experience in Administration, Customer Service or Collections
- Demonstrated experience in Finance or Financial Services industry (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to input data both quickly and accurately
- Strong customer service skills
- High attention to detail
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.