Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 4 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role will see the Team Administrator juggling various tasks including reference checking, formatting resumes, generating contracts and running searches.
The Team Administrator will be a proactive self-starter, looking to take their first step into a corporate environment. This exciting opportunity will see the Team Administrator manage the Recruitment teams administrative functions.
This is a busy and varied role where no two days are the same. Excellent opportunity for a motivated and driven individual, looking for a career in a global business.
- Dealing with general enquiries via telephone or email communication
- Providing general administrative support as required
- Producing high quality resumes
- Preparing contractor employment agreements
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Organising right to work checks for candidates
- Assisting consultants on a day to day basis
- Ad writing and head-hunting
- Running searches and reports
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated desire to learn and improve
- Professional manner
- An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
This Team Administrator position is due to start immediately. Work in these stunning CBD offices, opportunity to grow within a global recruitment business.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.