Salary AUD70,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Ryan Houghton
Date posted 9 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As the Executive Assistant, you will be supporting a with extensive diary management, organising travel arrangements and compiling reports. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a large organisation and organising a busy diary.
- Extensive diary and scheduling management to ensure commitments are met and workflow is prioritised accordingly
- Organise travel arrangements and the related expense management
- Provide full secretarial support including the scanning, filling, preparation of presentations, documentation reports.
- Monitor, screen and manage incoming emails and calls and organise daily activities.
- Maintain contacts and address book database and ensure details are accurate
- Support other members of the senior leadership team with other administrative tasks where necessary
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working at C-level, managing complex diaries and travel
- A proactive, dependable and solutions focussed approach
- Superior and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
This job provides a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to grow and develop their career in a large company.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Houghton on +61 2 8423 1004 for a confidential discussion.