HR Team Assistant – Macquarie Park (parking available)
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Ryan Houghton
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an exciting opening for an experienced Team Assistant to provide high level support to the HR senior management team. The role requires strong administrative and organisational skills along with the ability to operate well in a fast paced and dynamic office environment.
- Provide a high level of administration support to the HR senior management team including the preparation of high quality correspondence, reports and meeting minutes
- Extensive diary and travel management ensuring commitments are met and workflow is prioritised accordingly
- Monitor, screen and manage all correspondence, mail, emails and calls
- Maintain HR personnel e-filling, updating staff lists and ensuring details are accurate
- Manage documents in project data rooms
- Organise events, functions, activities and special projects
- Support the wider team with other administrative tasks where necessary
- Minimum 2 years’ Team Assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Strong can-do attitude and a strong team player ethos
- Ability to work in a demanding and ever changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent client service skills
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
This job represents a great opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to grow and develop a career in a world leading law firm.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Houghton on +61 2 8423 1004 for a confidential discussion.