Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Invoicing team, answering daily client queries via email and phone, and assist with billing and invoicing administrative duties.
The Administrative Assistant will have high attention to detail, excellent time management skills and have the ability to liaise with internal and external clients.
This is initially a three month contract, with a view to extend for the right candidate.
- Liaising closely with internal staff members
- Entering client billing details in database
- Checking client invoices and timesheets
- Reviewing and managing the client portal inbox
- Working with the Credit team to respond to general invoicing queries
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to work in an organised and process oriented team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
This is a great opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join a global business with room to grow.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.