Membership Administrator – Part Time
Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum + Super
Location St Leonards
Consultant Ryan Houghton
Date posted 16 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new role as a Membership Administrator. The role involves providing administrative and customer service support to members of the association. The role is a 3 day part-time role with flexible working hours. Ideal for someone looking for reduced hours and a great work life balance.
- Answer incoming calls and emails and deal with customer queries
- Provide accurate and efficient administration including filing and archiving of all documentation
- Outbound calls to new and existing members promoting services
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain member database integrity and accuracy
- Support the wider team with other administrative support where necessary
- Association experience essential
- High level of administration skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Competent in Microsoft office – Word and Excel
- CRM and database system knowledge
- Ability to work well within a team environment
This job represents a great opportunity for an experienced Membership Administrator to join a large Association.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan Houghton on +61 2 8423 1004 for a confidential discussion.