Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Based in brand new offices, within walking distance from Green Square train station, the successful applicant will be joining a team of high performers who are passionate about their business.
Based in brand new offices in Rosebery, the successful applicant will be joining a well established team in a fast paced, dynamic work environment. The bookings administrator will be responsible for the coordination and booking of promotional event sites for assigned clients and/or territories across NSW.
- Coordinate & book promotional event sites for assigned campaigns and clients
- Accurate data entry of site bookings into required database/s and/or spreadsheets
- Ensure all agreements are finalised
- Generation and distribution of reports
- Ensure that booking confirmations are sent on a weekly within required deadlines
- Monitor campaign budgets and provide feedback as necessary
- Manage and enhance the relationship with new and existing site partners and clients
- To work on projects and special events as required
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the company that you are skilled and capable of performing
- Previous administration or Customer Service experience
- Intermediate + MS Office skills with a focus on Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A professional and courteous telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workload to meet the demands of the company
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- An assertive and proactive approach
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.