Commercial Administration Assistant
Location St Peters
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 17 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role is a full time permanent opportunity suitable for a candidate seeking a career in Property & Real Estate.
This position is a full time permanent opportunity based in the Eastern suburbs of Adelaide. This role is situated in a small administration team that reports to the Operations Manager. In this role you will be required to provide assistance to a team of sales agents.
This role is fast paced, requires high attention to detail and accuracy. A customer service approach to all internal and external stakeholders is essential for this position.
- Creating appraisals & listings
- Processing sales
- Uploading new listings
- Preparing marketing collateral
- Entering & creating invoices
- Chasing unpaid invoices
- Updating listings
- Update magazine
- Reception relief
- Database and Customer Relationship Management
- Printing reports
- Proof reading
- Any other adhoc duties as requested
- Demonstrated experience in Administration
- Intermediate levels of MS Office Suite
- High levels of organisation and time management skills
- Ability to provide superior customer service
- High attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Interested in a long term career opportunity in Real Estate
This position is an exciting opportunity in a supportive team, that will allow you to progress your career in Administration. A desire to work in Property & Real Estate is essential. If you have a "can do" attitude and meet all of the key requirements please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.