Corporate Receptionist - Property
Location St Peters
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 17 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A reputable brand that is globally recognised on the market, you will be reporting to the Business Manager. This role is a full time permanent opportunity and is responsible for daily operations of the Reception and Administration function at a busy, fast paced office in St Peters, South Australia.
Our client is a full service agency catering to middle markets in the Eastern suburbs of Adelaide. The brand is continually expanding its suite of services to deliver a specialised with high customer service levels.
This role is imperative to success of the customer service of clients and customers. This role is an exciting opportunity that is the face of the business with high levels of contact with internal and external stakeholders. This role suits a self starter with immaculate attention to detail, outstanding customer service and a premium standard of presentation.
This role suits a candidate seeking a foot in the door to the Property & Real Estate industry with a global brand and industry leader in the market.
- Manage the reception area & assist callers to the business
- Perform administrative tasks relating to the business
- Meet, greet clients & offer refreshments
- Handle in going & outgoing mail & couriers
- Manage conflicting demands, priorities & deadlines
- Order stationery supplies
- General administration duties as directed by management
- Maintain a clean & tidy reception and boardroom
- Use MS Office including Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- Prior experience in Reception/Front of House/Customer service role
- High levels of initiative, customer service & professionalism
- Corporate presentation
- Experience in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- High attention to detail
If you meet all of the key requirements, are seeking an exciting new opportunity and are serious about your career in office support please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.