Receptionist & Administration Officer
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 4 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is a full time permanent opportunity and is responsible for daily operations of the Reception and Administration function at their office at Cavan.
This position is a full time permanent position that regularly deals with multiple internal stakeholders in the business including warehouse and management staff. The position requires an all rounder, with experience in general administration with a "can do attitude".
This role suits a candidate seeking a secure role within a small family business with a friendly and supportive team.
- Manage the reception area & assist callers to the business
- Organise freight
- Perform administrative tasks relating to the business
- Handle ingoing & outgoing mail & couriers
- Manage conflicting demands, priorities & deadlines
- Order stationery supplies
- General administration duties as directed by management
- Maintain a clean & tidy reception and boardroom
- Use MS Office including Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- Prior experience in Administration
- High levels of initiative, customer service & professionalism
- Corporate presentation
- Experience in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- High attention to detail
- Manufacturing experience desirable but not essential
If you meet all of the key requirements, are seeking an exciting new opportunity and are serious about your career in office support please apply.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.