Project Lease Administrator
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As an employer of choice, Adelaide Airport is the gateway to South Australia and is currently the fifth-largest domestic airport and sixth-largest international airport in Australia. With a highly engaged workforce recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes, Adelaide Airport is committed to on-going developments with the future expansion of a new Airport Business District.
To support the continued growth and success, Adelaide Airport seeks to engage a Project Lease Administrator for a 2-year full-time contract. This role presents an exciting and rare opportunity in Adelaide to work closely with the Project Leasing Executive and Head of Retail and Commercial to effectively support the Retail & Property Management function across the entire Adelaide Airport operation.
Reporting directly to the Head of Retail and Commercial your key responsibilities will include;
- Ensure leasing documentation is issued in accordance with regulatory requirements and Adelaide Airport’s policies and procedures
- Establish internal administration systems to support leasing workflow of leasing executive, commercial manager and head of retail
- Coordinate and prepare letters of offer, new lease documentation and monitor lease renewals including all the appropriate documentation
- Effectively manage the timely return of all leases and associated documentation prior to retailer trade date
- Develop and foster excellent relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including lawyers, tenants and other third-party partnerships to deliver a seamless experience for the retailer
- Instruct and engage with Adelaide Airport’s key external providers in the administration of leasing documentation
- Develop procedural instructions to coordinate information flow from lease deal to tenancy coordinator
- Collate documentation and tenant follow up to ensure leases are executed to meet the appropriate deadlines
- Prepare license templates and the compliance regulatory requirements
- Coordinate tenant correspondence in conjunction with the legal and retail teams
- Attend internal weekly meetings with the retail property meetings to ensure agenda items are integrated into reporting requirements
- Work with the TC delivery team to ensure the coordination of project deadlines are achieved
Key requirements for this position will include;
- Experience within a commercial retail leasing environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Property or a related discipline desirable
- Certificate IV in Property Services desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively, negotiate and influence stakeholders
- Team player with ability to perform autonomously
- High level of computer literacy including MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to obtain an aviation security clearance
Overall, you will need to be a self-motivated, dynamic individual with the ability to work under pressure and manage a variety of stakeholders. With conflicting demands, your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to act with care and provide outstanding customer service.
This role is critical to the continued success in contributing to the Retail and Commercial portfolio of Adelaide Airport.
Applications will close Monday 23rd July 2018.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.