Salary AUD55,000 - AUD75,000 per annum + Super
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role is a full time permanent position and will suit an experienced Project Administrator with the capacity to assist in Administration support for Project Managers and Engineers. Located centrally in the city fringe this role compliments the organisations growth strategy and direction. This is a long term career opportunity and suits a candidate looking for security & stability.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the administration of projects across the organisation
- Ensure review of existing administration processes
- General project or monthly client reporting
- Invoicing, raising PO's & cost reports
- General project printing, filing & creating project folders
- Attend project meeting with PMs to take minutes
- Proven experience and knowledge in project administration
- Experience in a similar position
- Experienced in MS Excel
- Experience in an office environment
- Interest in numbers and administration
- Strong interest in problem solving within a collaborative team culture working across a broad variety of tasks
- MS Project experience is desirable
- Team player attitude
- Para-professional qualifications or training in administration
If you are a Project Administrator and aspire to develop your career in the Corporate Services sector in Adelaide, then please do apply.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.