Salary Government Organisation
Consultant Tiarna Bishop
Date posted 12 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity has become available within Parramatta for a Government Organisation. This organisation is looking for an Administrator who will be a key member of the day to day operations. This a unique opportunity, where you will support the completion of a process. This is a varied role and fast paced. We’re looking for someone who thinks quickly and can multi tast. This is a fantastic opportunity and you will need to be committed to delivering results with a high attention to detail
The role will include the following duties:
- Answering a high volume of inquiries
- Provide support to the team and the project
- Assist in daily data quality checks during the collection period
- Communicate with services to support them with the collections
- Outbound call to services with potential data issues
- Assist the Business in achieving the business objectives
- Strong communication to internal stakeholders and external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Database management
- General Adhoc duties
The following experience and qualities are essential in the right candidate:
- Strong background managing inbound / outbound calls with external services providers
- Ability to quickly and confidentially work with It data input systems
- Understand data input and ability to provide clear and accurate guidelines over the phone
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate to advance excel skills (e.g Pivot tables)
- High standard of presentation & clear communication verbally.
- Excellent professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- A proactive and ‘can do' attitude
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fasted paced, high pressure environment and provide outcomes and solutions as required
- Working with Children Check or willing to obtain one.
To apply please click apply or call Tiarna Bishop on 02 8836 3610 for a confidential discussion.