Salary AUD28 - AUD33 per hour + competitive package
Consultant Elise Muscat
Date posted 12 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity has become available in Clyde for an Administration Support Officer for a Government Organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop into a Senior Administration officer. In this position, you will be a key member of the day to day operations supporting Line Managers and staff in other divisions while maintaining the organisations reputation.
This a unique opportunity, where you will support, deliver, provide, liaise and support. This is a varied role. We’re looking for someone who thinks quickly on their feet and can solve problems efficiently. This is a fantastic opportunity as you will need to be committed to deliver results and be an active member of the team.
Role will include the following duties:
- Researching, collecting, entering and compiling data and information, and preparing standard reports and documents.
- Identifying discrepancies and errors, amending after consultation as required.
- Preparing reports, draft letters and documents, take and prepare meeting minutes and agenda, develop routine policies, procedures and charts.
- Managing inquiries, and review documents and emails to expedite resolution
- Reconciling and processing contractor invoices as required
- Preparing purchase requests on Ariba and documentation for purchases, including office supplies, on a Purchase Card, and make purchases with Purchase Card, as required
- Creating, maintaining, storing, retrieving and monitoring files through effective use of TRIM system.
- Undertaking a range of routine administrative tasks e.g. diary management.
- Staff travel, meetings and new starters requirements (badge, log on etc) and staff records.
- Utilising standard and non-standard office software and office equipment to a medium to high level of proficiency and troubleshoot routine to complex technology problems.
- Balancing daily demands from internal and external customer's requests whilst delivering an efficient and effective level of administration support.
The following experience and qualities are essential in the right candidate:
- Demonstrated experience in providing administrative support with minimal supervision (systems, procedures, instructions, policies and records management) in a large complex organisation
- Demonstrated medium to high level computer skills and experience in relevant software such as MS Office Suite and databases
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and negotiation skills for working collaboratively across all levels and advising managers and employees about policies, procedures and instructions
- High standard of presentation & clear communication verbally.
- Excellent professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- A proactive and ‘can do attitude’
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fasted paced, high pressure environment and provide outcomes and solutions as required
To apply please click apply or call Elise Muscat on +61 2 8836 3609 for a confidential discussion.