Customer Care Officer
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 13 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This Customer Care Officer position is with a leading hearing services provider which offers an excellent career opportunity to develop your skills and experience through a combination of customer service and administration.
This company is looking for a highly motivated customer focused individual with a strong background within the retail environment in their store. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously whilst providing a high level of customer service and aftercare, you will be involved in their journey to receive the necessary help and advise throughout the sales process.
This role will be full time 8.30 - 5.00 Monday to Friday which offers multiple bonus and recognition programs.
- Greet all visitors in a positive and friendly manner that enter the clinic
- Answer all incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Diary management of consultations
- Involved in marketing activities
- Ensure individual and clinic KPIs are met
- Prepare KPI reports
- 2 years experience in customer service, sales or retail assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise daily tasks and multi-task with ease
- Using your initiative to preempt any needs and be proactive in your thinking
- Able to manage the front of house area and all responsibilities with a high level of autonomy
This Customer Care Officer position will be well suited for an energetic individual looking for their next career opportunity.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.