Salary AUD40,000 - AUD45,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Victoria Clarke
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-09-20 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A fantastic Admin position is available to provide a high level of administrative support to the busy team of an established Energy company. The role will suit an energetic, self motivated administrator who loves variety and being kept on their feet. You will be working in a fast-paced culture which rewards its staff with competitive remuneration and added incentives. Reporting directly to the Department Manager you will be responsible for all Admin duties of their team and helping ensure all aspects of the office run smoothly.
Fantastic opportunity for a junior office admin to work their way up in the legal world.
You will be providing a high level of administrative support to a busy tea. The role will suit an energetic, self motivated administrator who loves variety. You will be working in a tight knit, friendly culture where you will gain added responsibility based on performance. You will have a proactive and flexible approach to your work and enjoy working in a team environment.
You will be based in beautiful modern offices in Sydney CBD.
This position will be to start immediately, ideally.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting in daily administrative needs
- Compliance administration
- Booking meetings for the division
- Senior client liaison within the business
- Support with PowerPoint presentations
- Reporting sales figures using Excel
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Data Entry and archiving
- Organising documents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years Administration experience
- The ability to work under pressure and good time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Positive attitude
- Confident, friendly personality with an ability to work as part of a team
The successful applicant will have access to first class training from industry specialists and the chance to progress in this field. If you are quick on your feet, extremely organised and interested in working for a growing organisation then apply for the chance to get involved in a varied and challenging role where you will be rewarded for your efforts.
To apply please click apply or call Victoria Clarke on 02 8289 3231 for a confidential discussion.