Consultant Peter O'Brien
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-09-27 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This market-leading organisation is about to embark on one of it's largest projects known to date. This project is designed to ensure their continual growth and sustainability for the long term. As the Project Support Officer, you will be working alongside the Project Manager and other team members to achieve project success.
- Schedule regular meetings
- Assist Project Manager in all administration functions
- Budget forecasts and expenses tracking
- Collaborate on project presentations
- Conduct risk analysis and follow up
- Conduct project performance reports
- Provide documentation to key stakeholders
Successful Applicants Must Have:
- Previous experience working within a project based team.
- Extensive experience using MS Project
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Previous involvement in ERP implementation
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Experience in project reporting
- Excellent written, verbal & communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, please express your interest by applying ASAP.
To apply please click apply or call Peter O'Brien on +61 8 8216 3555 for a confidential discussion.