Salary AUD40,000 - AUD45,000 per annum + Great working culture
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-09-29 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join a well known Australian business on a Permanent Full Time basis in a varied Accounts & Administration position.
As the Office Administrator, you will be responsible for providing office admin support to the HR and Finance teams.
Reporting to the Finance Manager & HR Advisor, your key responsibilities will be:
- Maintain stationery levels and complete stationery orders
- Manage contracts for gardening, employee uniforms and milk
- Organise catering
- Collect and distribute incoming mails
- Facilitate, manage and track the performance review process
- Book and coordinate annual functions
- Manage visitor/contractor sign in/out register
- Liaising with Purchasing and other departments in the processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Matching of purchase orders/invoices/statements and reconciliation of accounts
- Accurate high-volume data entry of invoices
- Responsible for all creditor queries
- Month end closing functions
- Al other Accounts and General administration as required.
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organised and punctual
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Effective communication skills written and verbal, both internal and external to the organisation
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience using a HR & Finance Systems
- Prior experience in accounts payable or HR administrative role is desirable
If you are looking for a role to kick start your career - this is the perfect opportunity to step into a varied position which will provide exposure to many different areas of the business.
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 82 163 500 for a confidential discussion.