Salary + Super
Location Western SydneyFULL_TIME
Consultant April Lee
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-03 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised, energetic and friendly Resource Admin coordinator to join a mid-tier organisation based just out of Auburn. We are looking for a tenacious and highly accurate, individual who shines and is looking to start their career within a Civil Construction Organisation as a Resource Admin Coordinator.
Located within South West Sydney, your primary focus will be to provide high level support to the Resource Manager. This role ensures smooth running of day to day operations with growing the Projects teams. This is your chance to feel like a valued member of the team by providing additional office support to members of other departments.
Your responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Liaising with Project Administrators, Payroll and Resource Manager
- Liaising with the Training and Development coordinator on training and competency requirements
- Allocation of employees, subcontractors and other resources to different projects
- Initial point of contact for all employment candidates (screening of candidates etc.)
- Advertising new resources and assisting in selection process.
- Management of subcontractors, complaints, disputes and issues
- Assembling information as requested
- Assist the Resource Manager with Workers Compensation matters
- Coordinate the purchase and hire of plant and equipment
- Previous experience in a Resource or Project Coordinator Role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Immaculate presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to meet deadlines
- An enthusiastic attitude