Salary Competitive Salary
Location Eastern Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 7 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-05 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide exceptional administrative support to their lending team. Based in Scoresby, this Administrative Assistant will manage a variety of tasks covering compliance checks and customer service.
This company are open to candidates with junior levels of administrative and customer service experience however will want them to be motivated in furthering their careers. Candidates must be immediately available or on short notice and be able to work flexible hours. You will be required to work on varying shifts between Mon-Sun 37.5 hours a week depending on the timing in the month.
- Complete compliance checks for consumer and commercial credit contracts
- Accurately comply, check and verify all retail loan documentation
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders in regards to the status of their contracts
- Assist the lending team with any adhoc administrative tasks
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Previous Customer service or administrative experience
- Adaptable to juggle a variety of tasks and variety of needs
- Technical abilities with a willingness to help and problem solve
- Strong communication and attention to detail.
Join this highly regarded finance organisation and gain invaluable experience that will make an impact on your career.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.