Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sophie Roper
Date posted 7 September 2018 2018-09-072018-10-07 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Administrative Assistant will manage the retrieval and distribution of confidential documents.
Using the electronic records management system, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the accurate and efficient management of incoming and outgoing documents.
This Administrative Assistant position is a temporary opportunity which will continue through until the end of September. Excellent opportunity for a working holiday visa looking for a contract role.
- Daily use of MS Office
- Arrange for the distribution of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Provide efficient, accurate and timely scanning for all incoming and outgoing documents
- Catalogue the daily incoming and outgoing correspondence within the required time frames
- Conduct daily quality assurance of data by ensuring it is titled, catalogued and stored accurately
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Proficient across the Microsoft Office suite
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Roper on 03 8628 2176 for a confidential discussion.