Reception & Team Coordinator
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-14 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This Property Development company, based on St Kilda Road are looking for an exceptional Receptionist/Office Coordinator to join their team. In addition to covering all reception duties, this position is responsible for general office management and administrative support to the wider team.
- Reception, welcoming clients, diary management, general administration
- Manage kitchen and office inventory and supplies
- Event management for charities and internal business events
- General office upkeep
- Maintenance of office systems and procedures
- Invoice processing
- Manage office supplier relationships
- Administrative support to project teams and wider team where required
This suits a candidate with 2 - 3 years of proven reception and office administration experience, who is/has:
- Highly proactive and responsible
- Client/Customer service focused
- Willing and approachable attitude
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being part of a wider team
- Initiative, can identify areas for business/process improvements
You will be joining a passionate team who are specialists in their industry. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with all aspects of the team including senior leadership. In return you’ll receive a competitive salary package, wellbeing benefits, and be involved in many team events and activities.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.