Consultant Nicholas Kulakoff
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Celsus are the project consortium responsible for the design, finance, construction, commissioning and facility management of the new Royal Adelaide Hospital (nRAH). To support Celsus in fulfilling operational and strategic objectives in relation to coordination and provision of office services we are currently seeking a Contracts Administrator.
Reporting to the Executive, the main responsibilities of the Contract Administrator are:
• Preparation of reports received (by internal and external stakeholders) for submission to Celsus, the Board and the State;
• Preparation of invoices and accounts for payment;
• Processing of Modifications and Minor Works requests;
• Tracking of Defect Notices and their close out;
• Administration of RFIs to subcontractors and the State;
• Attending meetings on behalf of Celsus;
• Assisting all Celsus colleagues whenever necessary; and
• Other duties as required.
Key skills and Experience:
• Demonstrated intermediate to advanced IT skills and competent in the Microsoft Office suite;
• a great eye for detail, and have a high level of accuracy in your work;
• a team player who is able to multitask and prioritise daily workload and work autonomously on occasions;
• demonstrated initiative to get tasks done and just do it;
• proficiency in English;
• exemplary planning and time management skills;
• demonstrated experience in accounts payable and report compilation;
• experience dealing with a range of stakeholders from subcontractors to State personnel;
• good communication skills; and
• discretion and confidentiality.
Make a real impact by driving best practice in a close knit and dynamic environment. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and technical capabilities, career development opportunities, a welcoming working environment with the opportunity to contribute to one of South Australia’s largest and most unique projects.
To apply please click apply or call (Nicholas Kulakoff) on (08 8216 3513) for a confidential discussion.