Junior Administration Assistant
Salary AUD45,000 - AUD50,000 per annum + Super
Location Macquarie Park
Consultant Emma Marven
Date posted 27 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This global Printing Company in Macquarie Park is looking for a fun, bubbly individual to join their social dynamic team. The ideal candidate for this Administration Assistant role will be able to provide excellent customer service and have a positive can do attitude. This is a great opportunity for a junior to start their career.
• Provide excellent customer service and communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
• General administration and office support duties such as responding emails, document formatting, developing presentations and report
• Support the sales team with any administration duties
• Manage incoming calls and refer them to the correct sales person
• Coordinate with the internal sales, logistics and product teams to fulfil sales orders
• 1 year Customer Service or Administration experience is desirable
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
To apply please click apply or call Emma Marven on 02 8423 1013 for a confidential discussion.