Team Support Officer
Consultant Peter O'Brien
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Due to extensive growth, this market-leading training provider are currently in need of an experienced Team Support Officer to assist their Industry Engagement team with various projects over the next 6 months. This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to further their experience within the Education & Training sector, whilst gaining exposure on an international scale.
- Assist the Industry Engagement team with management of administrative tasks such as resume writing, data entry and online system management
- Coordinate appointments and meetings for students and the Industry Engagement Managers/Officers
- To communicate and liaise with other departments as well as external contacts in a professional manner
- To assist with administrative preparation and running of student events
- Provide national support to the team to complete various administrative tasks
- Support the Head of Discipline Industry Engagement as required
- Experience in Business Administration
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with a diverse range of people and cultures
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of SharePoint (advantageous)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritising skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate a high level of adaptability, initiative and accountability
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual that is wanting to build their career within the Education industry. The success of this role is dependent on your ability to constantly achieve a high standard of work, through continuous improvement and exceptional stakeholder engagement.
To apply please click apply or call Peter O'Brien on +61 8 8216 3555 for a confidential discussion.