Operations Support Officer
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Emma Harvey
Date posted 5 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Familiar with corporate Innovation and have a passion for start-ups? Join this Big 4 Bank’s newly created corporate division that are building brand new business and products from scratch.
Reporting to the Head of this New Business unit, this dynamic position as an Operational Support Officer will provide operational, project and administrative support to a small but fast growing team that are building brand new start-up businesses and products. Based in Melbourne CBD, this position is within a global bank. But unlike large corporates, the working environment will be ambiguous, nimble and ever-changing as the team push the boundaries to achieve incredible outcomes, quickly!
This Operational Support Officer will evolve as the team evolves and you’ll play a massive part to ensure the smooth running of the environment to enable team success.
From creating efficient on-boarding processes for new team members, becoming the administrator for digital software platforms, to organising incredible events and showcases and coordinating complex meetings and office moves, no two days will be the same.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience within a corporate and/or start-up work environment
- Administrative, project or operational support experience
- Ability to establish new processes and think outside the box
- Be digitally native; pick up and administer of a range of Software service platforms
- Agility to work in an ever-changing, reactive environment
- Background/familiarity with technology or FMCG businesses would be advantageous
- Familiarity with systems such as Jira, Confluence, Slack and Google Docs would also be advantageous
The successful candidate attributes:
- Be excited about the creation and building of business/product start-ups
- Motivated by outcomes and driven to push through processes and status quo to get there
- Highly organised and responsible to proactively own a tasks or outcome
- Positive, energetic and passionate team player
- Career driven, and business minded, be exposed to senior talent, digital products and business deals
- Adaptable and able to work with ambiguity, you’ll need to be self sufficient
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive package as well as unique and unlimited career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Emma Harvey on +61 3 8628 2161 for a confidential discussion.