Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 5 October 2018 2018-10-052018-11-04 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Join this Global Organisation within Financial Services. This Global Investment Bank, based in Melbourne CBD, are looking for a Team Administrator to provide support to a high performing and collaborative sales & marketing team. This is a 12 month contract with opportunity to move to permanency.
- Arranging team travel logistics including but not limited to flights, hotels and car bookings.
- Provide support in arranging meetings, booking rooms and internal catering.
- Diary management, answering and covering phone lines and taking meeting minutes.
- Expense claim processing, invoice processing and payment management.
- Maintaining Compliance records, GST records and liaising with the Finance team in Singapore.
- Managing technology equipment requests, team technology requirements
- Supporting sales team including with coordinating product specialist road-shows including printing materials, meeting co-ordination, transfers and itineraries.
- Assisting with client presentation and meeting preparation
- Supporting the Marketing head with event management including venue, catering, invitation and RSVP management
- Co-ordination of content and production of various marketing materials
- Co-ordination and posting of social media updates
- Maintain functional office space including ordering of office stationary
The successful candidate:
- Proven administration skills and team support
- Highly proactive and has use of initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and confident to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to implement processes and find efficiencies for the team and business
- Collaborative to succeed within a team based environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
Turn this role into your own. This is an incredible opportunity to gain a wealth of skills and exposure across many areas of this Global Investment Bank. Along with refining your administration skills, gain valuable experience in general office within the highly sought after Financial Service industry.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.