Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-21 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Provide Personal Assistance to two Directors in their family owned Manufacturing business and investment portfolio. Based in in Laverton North, this is a great opportunity for a Personal Assistant seeking a position that will utilise their PA skills and commercial sense for a successful business based in Melbourne’s western suburb.
This is a temp to perm, varied, self-managing role with flexible hours through Monday – Friday based on operational efficiency.
- Manage diaries, business schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements as required for the Directors
- Reporting, and managing general correspondence on behalf of the Directors
- Manage a diverse investment property and business portfolio
- Reconcile financial statements and produce monthly reports
- Supporting the Financial Controller on an ad-hoc basis
- Previous Personal Assistant, Executive or equivalent experience
- Exposure or experience to property services would be advantageous
- High level of maturity and discretion
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Potential for flexible hours
- Stability and longevity in a family owned and operated business
This opportunity would suit candidates seeking work/life balance away from Melbourne CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.