Consultant Belinda Willetts
Date posted 7 November 2018 2018-11-072018-11-28 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Fantastic opportunity for a proactive Team Assistant to join a large property & construction company based in Alexandria. This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic team. Fast paced and varied, this role comprises general admin support to the office manager and for the company as a whole.
This position requires a proactive and self motivated Team Assistant who can take initiative and really run with the role to make it their own. This position will allow the right candidate to grow their experience and career with a reputable firm in a fun and interesting environment.
- Support the Office Manager in all administrative duties
- Communicate with clients and colleagues over email and phone
- Support and build collaborative relationships with the team
- Draw up all client invoices
- Track deals and compile monthly reports
- Diary Management and meeting co-ordination for team
- Expense reconciliation
- Organise international travel when required
- Plan and prepare team meetings
- Administrative experience in a professional services environment
- Switched on and polished in presentation
- Can-do attitude with high attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Presentations
- Strong spoken and written communication
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful and reputable property company on a permanent basis.
To apply please click apply or call Belinda Willetts on +61 2 82893225 for a confidential discussion.