Human Resources Administrator
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD53,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-01 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
A highly reputable community based organisation is currently seeking a HR Administrator for their established organisation based in the southern suburbs of Adelaide. This is a respected organisation which has experienced steady growth paired with an exciting opportunity to work in a close-knit and friendly team. You will have the opportunity to work with supportive team of staff that will be able to support your success in the role. This role focuses on providing compliance based support under the direction of the People & Culture Manager. The HR Administrator is primarily responsible for the provision of effective and efficient administrative support and assistance to the Human Resources/WHS department.
- Processing documents and entering data into HR system
- Process and file employee documents
- Assisting the HR Advisor
- Compiling and sending out employment information
- Document control
- Assist with HR and WHS projects
- Database administration, maintenance and data entry
- Providing general administrative support as required i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying etc
- Liaising closely with and working with the team to meet the team's objectives
- High attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure and multi-task
- Full working rights in Australia
- Demonstrated experience in Administration
- Successful completion of relevant Human Resources or Business qualification
- Process oriented style
- Flexibility and "can do" attitude
- 2 years+ administration experience desirable
If you are interested in the position, please kindly apply as soon as possible.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.