Commercial Property Associate - Graduate
Salary AUD45,000 - AUD55,000 per annum + AllowancesFULL_TIME
Consultant Eloise Nicholson
Date posted 2 November 2018 2018-11-022018-12-02 real-estate-and-property 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
An Associate level role has opened for a graduate to assist with Commercial Property Management in the Eastern suburbs of Adelaide. We are seeking tertiary qualified Property graduates who are looking for there next big opportunity with a reputable South Australian owned Property firm. This position is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career in the industry and start a long term career with the business.
The business is a multi-award winning property agency that is very well known for their success in Commercial Property Management amongst other achievements.
With the ability to prioritise your workload and attention to detail you will be responsible for assisting with the daily management of a commercial portfolio, ensuring our properties are maintained to a high standard and providing 6 star customer service to stakeholders. As a new starter, you will be enthusiastic and willing to learn, willing to go the extra mile and perform your duties.
As this is a high pressure role, the right candidate will need to be able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, be assertive when required and be able to cope with other priorities that they will be faced with. The right candidate must also be extremely reliable and dependable, a team player that is honest and approachable.
Some training will be provided however the candidate will be expected to have initiative and use your problem solving skills.
- Collecting rent
- Daily maintenance calls from tenants
- Dealing with email/phone enquiries from tenants/landlords/contractors
- Dispute resolution
- Reporting to owners
- Dealing directly with contractors
- Processing work orders
- Property/site inspections
- Dealing with the operations of a property
- Assisting with the management of leases
- Assisting with financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Liaising with tenants, contractors and landlords
- 50% on the road and 50% in the office
- Assisting management with any tasks required
- Experience in customer service
- Current Real Estate Licence desirable
- Bachelor of Business (Property) desirable but not essential
- Corporately presented
- Excellent communication written and verbal
- High organisational and time management skills
- Quick learning
- Reliable car and drivers licence
- Computer literacy
In return the candidate will be provided with an exciting, fast paced role, the support of a close knit team and management team, social activities every quarter, mid year awards and annual functions. The role includes an Associate level salary package, a car allowance and a mobile phone. This level role promises an exciting foot in the door to the business and the business likes to promote from within to those that are driven.
To apply please click apply or call Eloise Nicholson on +61 8 8216 3554 for a confidential discussion.