Sales Support Consultant
Salary Employee BenefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Robert Nim
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-02 automotive 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Join this Automotive Industry Leader’s new Business Hub and Park in Scoresby. As a Sales Support Consultant, you will provide administrative and customer support to Fleet Dealership Managers and the wider dealer network as well as small business clients.
- Liaison with regional teams
- Prepare quotes for a range of small business products
- Manage online queries and follow up with customers to close enquiries and sales
- Respond to queries to from clients and stakeholders within agreed timeframes
- Manage monthly reporting
- Manage complete life cycle of client contracts
- Manage internal relationships with a range of business units.
The Sales Support Consultant will have:
- Experience in automotive industry is advantageous, including fleet leasing and novated leasing
- Proven experience within customer service or sales
- Experience working in or processing large volumes of work
What’s in it for you:
- Numerous employee perks! Including social clubs, salary sacrificing, the list goes on
- Free parking on site
- Onsite café, gym and creche
- Progression / professional development opportunities
- Scoresby location – easy access from Eastern suburbs
- Competitive remuneration on offer
We have a number of unique and exciting positions available through company growth. Please apply today to be considered.
To apply please click apply or call Robert Nim on 03 86282170 for a confidential discussion.