Programme Management Officer
Consultant Tyler Greatrex
Date posted 9 November 2018 2018-11-092018-12-09 admin-and-secretarial 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
This is an exciting opportunity for a short term contract working as a Programme Management Officer within a well known national organisation in Perth CBD. This is the perfect role for any PMO Coordinators who are available immediately
This is an exciting opportunity for a short term contract working as a Programme Management Officer within the financial services industry for a well known national organisation in the Perth CBD. This is the perfect role for any Programme Management Officer's who are available immediately.
The successful candidate must have:
- A PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner qualification
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role or experience in a project management or PMO environment
- Excellent time management skills are crucial
- General understanding of the Project Life Cycle, project documentation, standards and methodologies
- Ability to communicate project management concepts to all business levels
- Effective written and oral communication skills with good attention to detail
- Proficient in computing, specifically, in project tools, Microsoft Office suite, and collaboration tools
- Ability to be analytic and identifiable in improvement opportunities
- Ability to support programme or project boards, manage stand-ups, retrospectives, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE RELEVANT CRITERIA ABOVE AND IF YOU ARE FLEXIBLE IN BOTH WORK TIME AND IN APPROACH.
To apply please click apply or call Tyler Greatrex on 08 9266 0986 for a confidential discussion.