Salary AUD40,000 - AUD45,000 per annum
Location Southern Suburbs BrisbaneFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucy Lenehan
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202018-12-20 not-for-profit-and-charities 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leader in providing health and well being services to the community, this well known organisation prides itself in it's high calibre of customer service. Working within one of the three teams this organisation provides great training and team environment. This role is a full-time position which is 38 hours a week.
As a Roster Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that resources are covered over region. This will require that the clients needs while meeting operational demands. This is a full time position, with a rotating roster with hours between 6am - 5pm Monday to Sunday.
- Provide exemplary customer service via telephone and correspondence to clients
- Scheduling resources to ensure that client needs are met.
- Resolve queries and demonstrate problem solving where needed, sometimes within tight time constraints
- High data entry
- Experience in rostering or scheduling
- Availability to be rostered on a rotating between 6am - 5pm Monday - Sunday
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
To apply please click apply or call Lucy Lenehan on +61 7 30322243 for a confidential discussion.